Αναγνώστες

Πέμπτη 8 Μαΐου 2014

My Empties

My big fat...Empties!!!

Shampoos:
Oriflame, Sunsilk, L' Oreal, Ultrex (for him), Olia, Phytohellas, Lorvenn -Seventeen.


Body care:
The Body Shop Greece, Bioten, Oriflame shower gel and body scrub. 
 The Body Shop Greece: 4! They are my favorite!


Hand liquid soaps:
Palmolive, Oriflame, Dove

Body roll on and perfume:


Face products: Lotions from Givenchy and TheBodyShop, 
Eye makeup remover from TheBodyshop and L'Oreal Paris, 
Pom Pon and sample from the face cream of Vichy.

 Face products: Exfoliator from TheBodyShop and face cream from Exelia



 My favorite Make up products: 
L' Oreal Paris BB cream (this is the 3rd one!) and
Bourjois healthy mix (the 2nd one)!

 Eye cream from Givenchy :
very expensive but a very good one!

Another empty is an aceton for nails with a sponge in the bottle: the easiest way!

And finally, a product for cleaning the clothes. I bought from Zampple store Athens: Ariel actilift!! It gives a very good result!!

Do we have any empty in common?

xxx,
Maria!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. πωπω ποσα empties!! τα αφρολουτρα όλα έχουν απίστευτη μυρωδιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ ωραία ... Φαντάζομαι θα τα φυλαγες αρκετό καιρό για ειναι τόσα πολλά

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Nina moy euxaristw poly!
      Nai ta eixa kapoio diastima, alla perimena na exw kali cameroula gia na exoyn omorfo apotelesma oi foto!
      Filia!

      Διαγραφή
  3. Αυτά τα empties πώς μαζεύονται πάντα τόσα;!; Τουλάχιστον δεν αγοράζουμε μόνο, καταναλώνουμε και κάποια χαχαχα! Τα discover της Oriflame μου αρέσουν πολύ αλλά και το Bioten είναι μεγάλος έρωτας!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Pragmatika megali h ikanopoihsh otan ta adeiazoyme kai ta exoyme katanalwsei me ikanopoiish kai xara!
      Anipomonw panta me ti tha ta antikatastasisw. An kati me exei trelanei to ksanapairnw sigoura, alla an kai kati allo me deleasei, sigoura to pairnw kai to xrisimopoiw mexri thn teleutaia toy stagona!!!

      Διαγραφή
  4. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. χαίρομαι που δεν είμαι η μόνη που έχει πολλά empties!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή